The Customer / Buyer can make Orders on the Site, by adding the desired Goods and / or Services to the shopping cart, and will complete the Order by making the payment by one of the ways expressly indicated. Once added to the shopping cart, a Good and/or Service is available for purchase to the extent that there is stock available for it. Adding a Good / Service to the shopping cart, in the absence of completing the Order, does not entail the registration of an order, implicitly the automatic reservation of the Good / Service.
By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that all the data provided by him, necessary for the purchase process, are correct, complete and true at the time of placing the Order.
By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that the Seller may contact him, by any means available / agreed by the Seller, in any situation in which it is necessary to contact the Buyer.
The Seller may cancel the Order made by the Buyer, following a prior notification addressed to the Buyer, without any subsequent obligation of either party to the other or without any party being able to claim the other damages in the following cases:
· non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the Buyer's card, of the transaction, in the case of online payment;
· invalidation of the transaction by the card processor agreed by the NORDEX, in the case of online payment;
· the data provided by the Client / Buyer, on the Site are incomplete and / or incorrect;
· The balance of the order with the payment method "Pay over 15 days" exceeded the maximum ceiling.
· The buyer did not make, in due time, the payment related to the orders with the payment method "Pay over 15 days"
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Contract, respectively to return a Good or to give up a Service, within 14 calendar days, without invoking any reason and without incurring costs other than delivery. Thus, according to GEO no. 34/2014, the period of return of a Good or waiver of a Service expires within 14 days from:
– the day on which the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good – if the Buyer orders through a single order multiple products that will be delivered separately
– the day on which the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good or of the last piece – in case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or parts
If the Client / Buyer requests withdrawal from the Contract within the legal term of withdrawal from the contract, he must also return any gifts that accompanied the respective product. If the Order is paid, the Seller will reimburse the amount within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of informing the Seller by the Buyer of his decision to withdraw from the Contract. The amount will be returned as follows:
- for orders paid by bank card - > by return to the account from which the payment was made or by generating a voucher with the value of the returned product;
- for orders paid with Op / iTransfer / - > by bank transfer or by generating a voucher with the value of the returned product;
- for orders paid on delivery / with cash in showroom - > by cash refund in the showroom, by returning the value of the product to the bank account sent by the customer or by generating a voucher with the value of the returned product.
- for orders paid through consumer credit - > cancellation / recalculation of the installment contract.
The Seller may postpone the reimbursement of the amount until he receives the Goods sold or until he receives a proof that they have been dispatched, if he has not offered to recover the Goods himself (the most recent date will be taken).
If the Good is returned in a state in which it can no longer be sold as new (open packaging, missing accessories, the Good is damaged), we reserve the right to request a fee for bringing the Good back to its original stage, as the case may be, or to cover the price difference resulting from the sale of the product as resealed or, at the Buyer's request, we will redispatch the Good, the delivery costs being borne by the Buyer.
Since in the case of distance sales the Buyer does not have the possibility to check the Goods before concluding the contract, he has the right to withdraw from the contract. For the same reason, the Buyer is permitted to test and verify the Goods he has purchased to the extent necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
In order to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the Goods, the Buyer must manipulate and inspect them in the same way that he would be allowed to do so in a real physical store. For example: The buyer only needs to sample a product, not use it repeatedly.
The Buyer is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the Goods resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to determine the nature, qualities and functioning of the Goods.
If the Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal after having used the Goods to an extent that exceeds the limit necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning, the Buyer is responsible for any decrease in the value of the Goods.
The accessories (user manuals, CDs, cables, etc.) found in the box of the Good as well as its original packaging are an integral part of the Good. As a result, we recommend to the Buyer when exercising his right of withdrawal from the contract to return it in the original packaging undamaged, protected by wrapping with foil for packing plastic stretch or packed in cardboard box (without labels glued to it, without cuts, breaks, etc.) and together with all its accessories.
Returned goods that show traces of wear (stains, scratches, folds, cracks, blows, etc.) are accepted return only after bringing them to compliance, involving the costs of sanitizing, cosmetizing, repairing, replacing any damaged parts and bringing to a commercial form for sale as a reconditioned / resealed product. The final value is determined according to the value of the parts to be replaced and the reconditioning workmanship or as the difference between the initial value of the new product and the resale value of the product used.
Any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from their handling other than those necessary to determine the nature, qualities and functioning of the Goods is the responsibility of the Buyer. For clarity, from the total price of the returned Good, the Seller will withhold an amount of money that represents the decrease of the value of the Asset in a proportion of 5%-50% of the initial value of the Good, as the case may be. The equivalent value of the reduction fee will be communicated to the Buyer upon receipt of the returned Goods.
If a Good and / or Service ordered by the Buyer, cannot be delivered by the Seller, the seller will inform the Customer / Buyer about this fact and will return to the Buyer's account the value of the Good and / or Service, within a maximum of 7 (seven) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of this fact or from the date on which the Buyer expressly expressed his intention to termination of the Contract.
The following are exempt from the right of withdrawal from the Contract:
- service contracts, after the complete provision of services, if the execution began with the buyer's prior express consent and after he has confirmed that he has become aware of the fact that he will lose his right of withdrawal after the complete execution of the Contract by the Seller;
- the supply of Goods and/or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the Seller cannot control and which may take place during the withdrawal period;
- the supply of Goods made according to the specifications presented by the Buyer or clearly personalized;
-the supply of Goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed Goods which cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons and which have been unsealed by the Buyer;
- the supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the Contract, the delivery of which cannot be made before 30 (thirty) days and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations on the market which the Seller cannot control;
- contracts for which the Buyer has specifically requested the Seller to go to his home in order to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of such a visit, the Seller provides services other than those expressly requested by the Buyer or supplies goods other than spare parts indispensable for the execution of maintenance or repair works, the right of withdrawal shall apply to such Additional Services or Goods;